Mission & Values
Grace School of Theology is an evangelical Christian institution of higher learning and has as its purpose the offering of programs of study in an environment where academic excellence is emphasized and a biblically based perspective is maintained. Grace is committed to enriching its students spiritually, intellectually, and professionally, and to preparing students to serve God in a global and culturally diverse society.
To develop spiritual leaders in every nation who can teach others about the love of Christ, a love that cannot be earned and cannot be lost.
- Grace School of Theology is committed to and intentional about our Christian faith.
- Grace School of Theology will responsibly teach the Truth of the Gospel.
- Grace School of Theology strives for excellence.
- Grace School of Theology believes in the importance and cultivation of Christian character.
- Grace School of Theology believes in impacting and changing the world for Christ.
- Grace School of Theology believes in and affirms God’s free gift of grace for mankind.