Grace School of Theology offers Undergraduate and Graduate Level Programs. An online application is required before admission. All programs can be completed online (through live-streaming or archived video) or in the *classroom. Read the descriptions of each program below to determine the application you should complete. Please refer to Admissions Requirements for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs.
- Undergraduate Application – High School Diploma or Equivalent is required for all Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Application – Baccalaureate degree from a USDE accredited college or university or its equivalent is required for all Graduate Programs.
- Master of Ministry (MM)
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies (MABS)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Theology (ThM) – Must have completed Master of Divinity (a minimum of 90 credit hours, including one year of biblical Greek and Hebrew) prior to enrollment. Exceptions Apply. See General Admission Requirements.
- Postgraduate Application – Master of Divinity from a USDE accredited college or university or its equivalent is required.
- Non-Credit Application – Anyone can apply for this program. No pre-requisites required.
- Readmission Application – Students who withdrew from Grace, have graduated, have been dismissed for academic or disciplinary reasons from Grace, or have been gone for more than a twelve-month period and desire to be readmitted, must complete this readmission application. For questions regarding readmission, contact the Admissions Office.
* Note: Students can take up to 49% of required courses at a teaching site location. Students can take the rest of their required courses either online or at one of the main campus locations.
(includes those residing in the United States who wish to study in another language)
Please complete the International Inquiry Form. Read more about How to Apply as an International Applicant.
(includes those residing in the United States who wish to study in English)
Complete the form below and submit the non-refundable application fee. Read more about How to Apply as a Domestic Applicant.
Ready to apply? Click here to start the application process.
Not sure which program to choose? Not ready to apply? No Problem! Contact the Admissions Office at 713-897-8020 or email admissions.
To have an admissions advisor contact you for more information click here