Domestic Application (U.S. Residents)
United States residents who wish to complete an application in English must follow the admissions process steps outlined below.
- Begin the Online Application here.
- Pay $55 non-refundable application fee (online) This will open a new window.
- Once you pay the application fee and receive your confirmation go back to your application portal.
- Once the Application is completed, the Applicant will ‘Submit Application.’
Domestic Application Requirements
Credit Program Applicants (Certificate, Undergraduate, Graduate, and Post Graduate)
- Applicants applying for either the Certificate, Associates, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctoral Programs must complete the online components in addition to the written component (Admissions Essay that can be uploaded to the ‘Admissions Statement’ Component).
- 1 personal recommendation, 1 pastoral/church recommendation, and a spousal statement (if applicable) is required.
- Official Transcripts from all schools attended. High School transcripts are needed for the Undergraduate Programs (including the Certificate Program).
- Detailed instructions on how to complete the application for admission are provided to the applicant via email.
- Once the Admissions Department receives all application components, the completed application is sent to the Admissions Committee who will review and respond back to the applicant regarding acceptance.
International Application (Non-U.S. Residents)
Applicants who reside outside the United States (or within the United States and wish to complete an application in Spanish) must follow the admission process steps outlined below:
- Begin the International Form here.
- Applicants will be contacted by the Admissions department regarding next steps.
- An email will be sent to the Applicant with either a link to their application or a hard copy of their Application.
- The Applicant will be invoiced the application fee upon completion of the application.
- Once the application is completed, the Applicant will either ‘Submit’ the application online if it is an online application or submit a hard-copy of their application to the Admissions Office.