Our Commitment to Affordability
At Grace, we believe you shouldn’t have to leave seminary with a degree wrapped in debt. That’s why Grace works hard to provide the highest-quality theological education at a price you can afford. Through the support of our generous donors, Grace offers tuition that is more than 50% less than the seminary average, making theological degrees available and accessible to students in the U.S. and beyond.
The tuition and fee information listed below pertains to both online and on-campus students. However, do not be dissuaded if the costs below seem out of your reach. As a ministry, we have worked diligently to develop scholarships for our students that can further reduce the cost of an education at Grace.
To find out more about these options, contact us via email or call 877.476.8674.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Program Courses for Credit – $250 per credit hour
- Doctoral Program Courses for Credit – $400 per credit hour
- Undergraduate and Graduate Program Courses for Non-Credit (Audit)
- (15-week class) $60 per credit hour
- (8-week class) $30 per credit hour
- (1-week Course) $60 per credit hour
- Application Fee: $55 (non-refundable, one-time, any program)
- Administration Fee: $40 per course
- Technology Fee: $80 per semester (credit students only or non-credit students taking an online-only class)
- Graduation Fee: $145 per program
- Transcript Fee: $20 per transcript request
- Late Registration Fee: $35 per semester
Net Price Calculator (opens in new window/tab):Net Price Calculator
Note: Grace School of Theology reserves the right to change the above tuition, fees and other charges without notice.
Tuition Refund Policy
- If you drop a course before the first day of the module, you will receive a 100% refund of your tuition and refund of the technology fee. The administration fee is non-refundable.
- If you drop a course after the class starts but before the drop date, you will receive a 75% refund of your tuition only. All fees are non-refundable.
- If you drop a course after the drop date, tuition and fees are non-refundable.
- To determine specific drop dates, please see the Academic Calendar.
For information regarding available scholarships and our Tuition Assistance Programs, please review our Financial Aid Information.