Master of Divinity (MDiv) 95 Credit Hours
The Master of Divinity degree is traditionally the most common seminary degree for equipping those whose desire is to serve the Lord in some type of professional ministry capacity. It is especially common among those seeking preparation for pastoral or classroom ministry, or any other ministry where the primary task is expositing the Word of God. However, anyone whose ministry goals will be furthered by obtaining a firm grasp of the Scriptures, including the original languages, will benefit from a Master of Divinity degree from Grace School of Theology.
At Grace, the MDiv degree is uniquely structured to balance biblical and theological studies with ministry skills courses that will result not only in increased knowledge of God’s Word, but also preparation for the common demands of everyday ministry.
The 95-credit degree typically takes a little over 3 years to complete (if one attends full time). Students may transfer up to 47 credits from another accredited graduate institution into the MDiv program.
MDiv Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the MDiv Program, the student will be able to:
- Explain a comprehensive overview of the basic content and theme of each book in the Old and New Testament.
- Articulate a synthesis of every major category of systematic theology and trace its development throughout church history.
- Exegete and apply Scripture using inductive methods and principles of literal-grammatical-historical hermeneutics.
- Understand and articulate the grace principles of progressive sanctification.
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
MDiv Course Distribution Summary
Net Price Calculator
This calculator is intended to provide estimated net price information (defined as estimated cost of attendance — including tuition and required fees, books and supplies, room and board (meals), and other related expenses — minus estimated grant and scholarship aid) to current and prospective students and their families based on what similar students paid in a previous year.
Click on the button below to open the Net Price Calculator.