Grace School of Theology seeks to offer the highest-quality training at an affordable cost. A significant portion of the cost of training is paid for through the gifts of God’s people, which allows us to keep student costs to a minimum. The financial information listed below pertains to Online or On-campus students residing in the United States. Ask about our special pricing for our students in the Philippines or complete the form here.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Program Courses for Credit – $200 per credit hour
- Doctoral Program Courses for Credit – $400 per credit hour
- Undergraduate and Graduate Program Courses for Non-Credit (Audit)
- (15-week class) $60 per credit hour
- (8-week class) $30 per credit hour
- (1-week Course) $60 per credit hour
(Note: Those residing outside the United States should contact the office for more information as international tuition and fees may vary.)
- Application Fee: $55 (non-refundable, one-time, any program)
- Administration Fee: $40 per course
- Technology Fee: $80 per semester (credit students only or non-credit students taking an online-only class)
- Graduation Fee: $145 per program
- Transcript Fee: $20 per transcript request
- Late Registration Fee: $35 per semester
Net Price Calculator (opens in new window/tab):Net Price Calculator
Note: Grace School of Theology reserves the right to change the above tuition, fees and other charges without notice.
Tuition Refund Policy
- If you drop a course before the first day of the module, you will receive a 100% refund of your tuition and refund of the technology fee. The administration fee is non-refundable.
- If you drop a course after the class starts but before the drop date, you will receive a 75% refund of your tuition only. All fees are non-refundable.
- If you drop a course after the drop date, tuition and fees are non-refundable.
For information regarding available scholarships and our Tuition Assistance Programs, please reference the Financial Aid Page.