At Grace, we believe strongly in making a lifelong investment in our students. We offer career counseling and services in addition to job and ministry placement assistance for our students and alumni. If you are interested in finding out more about these services, please email our Student Services Department. We also welcome inquiries and job opening information from potential employers. Email our Student Services Department for more information.
CURRENT GRACE POSTINGS
Grace School of Theology is hiring! We have an immediate opening for a Technology Support Specialist Intern (part-time) who will provide technology support and training for students, faculty and staff.
The position entails support in the maintenance and coordination of all information technology (I.T.) and educational technology (E.T.) systems and services. Expertise in Apple Computers and Software preferred. Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English (both oral and writing) is preferred.
If you wish to apply, please send a cover letter and resumé to [email protected].
CURRENT MINISTRY POSTINGS
Senior Pastor: Grace Point Community Church – Wetumpka, AL
Grace Point Community Church (GPCC) is seeking a full-time senior pastor. Grace Point is located in the small and vibrant city of Wetumpka, Alabama at the foothills of the Appalachian mountain range and near the mouth of the Coosa River, and conveniently located between Lake Jordan and Lake Martin. The church has a vision to boldly proclaim the uncompromised Word of God with love to the surrounding community as well as the entire world.
For the position description, qualifications required, responsibilities and duties, and application contact information, please click here.
Senior Pastor: Wildwood Bible Church – Merino, CO
Wildwood Bible Church is looking to fill a Senior Pastor position. They are located in Merino, Colorado, and are a dispensational, Free Grace church. They are a small church that has served their community for 5 years. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Ben Peterson.
Student Ministries Director: New Braunfels Bible Church
NBBC Vision of Student Ministry: To develop spiritual discipline in the lives of youth, engage young people in contemporary spiritual discussion, and effectively reach non-churched youth with the gospel.
Employment Status: The Student Ministries Director is a full-time pastoral position with New Braunfels Bible Church. The Student Ministries Director serves under the oversight of the Senior Pastor and elders of NBBC.
General Requirements and Qualifications: To realize the NBBC vision of student ministry, the following qualities should be evident in the Student Ministry Director:
- Spiritual maturity in personal attitudes and actions, habits and relationships
- Ability to connect with you and mentor them toward a Godly lifestyle
- Commitment to grace theology, with ‘teachability’ and a desire to grow
- A ‘team builder’ – engaging, open and responsive, drawing others in
- Organizer/manages details; administrates the youth ministries
- Biblically and theologically sound, in full agreement with NBBC’s doctrinal statement
Training and Experience: Bible college or seminary training is preferred, and previous full-time youth ministry leadership is desired.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a dynamic weekly program providing opportunity for spiritual growth by:
– Overseeing the planning of all regular student ministry meetings, leaders, materials, and functions.
– Planning weekly meetings and activities that motivate/facilitate a sense of community for junior high and high school students, and the college/career/young adults group.
- Overseeing the content of Sunday classes and other meetings to help Christian students effectively confront real spiritual issues facing them today.
- Develop and oversee leaders for the various student ministries by:
– Recruiting adult leaders with a passion for shepherding young people.
– Providing training for new leaders, and continuing training for existing leaders.
- Seek to reach non-churched young people by:
– Hosting meetings/activities where non-church youth can meet real people who know a real Savior.
– Encouraging students to invite unsaved friends to a non-threatening encounter with Jesus Christ.
– Infecting youth with a vision to reproduce by personally sharing the gospel with unsaved friends.
Interested candidates may contact:
652 N Loop 337, New Braunfels, TX 78130 | (830) 624-8288